Work with Us!
The Reservationist at the Restaurant at Four Eleven York is the first person to greet our guests. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is organized, quick thinking, and detail oriented.
- Answers the phone before and during service
- Records reservations in our app Resy
- Communicated with Kitchen and Front of the House Guest Requests, Special Occasions, and Dietary Restrictions
- Tracks floor pacing
- Manages walk-in guests
No experience required for this position.
E-mail info@fourelevenyork with your resume and why you think you’d be a great fit for this position!
Our ideal candidate will have a zest for trying new things and constantly eager to learn. They will be enthusiastic about sharing knowledge about all aspects of the menu and act as our patrons’ guide through an amazing dining experience.
- Clearing plates
- Resetting silverware
- Filling waters
- Running food
- Generally assisting the head server in anyway possible that ensures the patrons are having the best and most amazing experience possible.
Experience is not required to apply for this position.
To Apply: REQUIRED
Please send your resume and a little about yourself and why you think this would be a great fit for you to email@example.com Also include highlights from one of your favorite dining experiences and what made it so special.
The restaurant highlights locally grown produce and locally harvested seafood prepared using progressive techniques and the highest level of craftsmanship. We are looking for great people to join the culinary team with an eagerness to learn. We are offering the right candidate a place to learn, develop, and grow. We are currently looking for:
Garde Manager :
- Previous experience as a garde manager preferred for this position.
- You must be able to demonstrate proper cooking techniques for the assigned station.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary working environment.
- Posses enthusiasm and an attitude that is of the highest caliber
- Great Attitude and Team Spirit
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with why you’d be a great fit for this position!
The inn is a luxury get away for locals and visitors. We focus on hospitality and amazing service. We offer a variety of amenities including in room snacks, bar carts, high quality linens and towels, and more!
Our hospitality team takes care of the day to day operations of the bed and breakfast including and not limited to, preparing breakfast, cleaning the rooms, check in and check out, laundry, and concierge services.
We are looking for candidates that enjoy being a part of a team but are also self-motivated. Our ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and enjoys going above and beyond guest expectations to create a wonderful and unique stay for each and every guest.
To Apply: REQUIRED
Please send your resume and a little about yourself and why you think this would be a great fit for you to email@example.com! Also include highlights from one of your favorite hospitality experiences and what made it so special!