Four Eleven York COVID-19 Procedures
- All Employees will be required to wear a face covering, customers are encouraged to wear face coverings when moving about the establishment.
- We will offer disposable menus and virtual menus that can be accessed by mobile phone.
- All dining surfaces will be disinfected in between each customer use including chairs, tables, check presenters, pens, etc.
- We will be operating with Reservations, walk in customers are welcome as long as we have availability.
- We will have a hostess seating people in the patio area and will be greeting customers at the gate between the two buildings. Anyone having COVID-19 symptoms or known exposure in the last 14 days is not allowed on the property.
- We will continue to socially distance tables to the best of our ability. Furniture and chair placements may only be moved by the staff to ensure that they comply with the proper social distancing requirements.
- Indoor seating is now available but limited. Our patio is now covered and can be used in certain rainy conditions, please call us if you have any questions!
- All Employees will be required to wear a face covering.
- All high touch surfaces through out the bed & breakfast are thoroughly sanitized daily including light switches, door knobs, remotes, etc. High touch surfaces in the guest rooms are sanitized after every guest including faucets, light switches, door knobs, television remotes, room keys, etc.
- All linens and towels are dried at a high temperature setting.
- We are offering a variety of housekeeping options at the preference and comfort of the guests.
- Breakfast is usually served in the dining room, however breakfast in bed is available for guests wishing to keep things more private.
- Hand Sanitizer is available upon entering the building.
- Our staff is educated in and following all CDC recommendations and protocols for hospitality establishments.